Lent & Easter Worship Opportunities:
- Evening Prayer on Thursdays March 7th-April 11th, 5:30pm in the Chapel
- Stations of the Cross on Tuesdays March 12th -April 9th, 5:30pm
- Community Holy Week Services/Lunch April 15th-17th, noon at Second Avenue Baptist Church
- Maundy Thusday Service April 18th 7pm, nursery available
- Good Friday Service April 19th noon, nursery available
- Easter Vigil April 20th 9pm
- Easter Morning April 21st 9am and 11:15am, breakfast served between services.
Recharge & Rejoice Wednesdays:
Recharge with the beautiful liturgy of the Celtic Service at 5:30pm. Then mosey over to Daniel Hall for a delicious home cooked meal (Adults $5, Children under 11 $3, Family Maximum $20). Rejoice in song with Choir! Junior Choir from 6:15-7pm. Come Join Our Song!
- April 3 – Baked Chicken, gouda mashed potatoes, green salad, Angel food cake with strawberries
- April 10 – Speak Cheesy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- April 17 – BBQ sandwiches, mac n cheese, green salad, cobbler
- April 24 – Baked Ham, hashbrown casserole, peas/carrots, salad, lemon sheet cake.
The FOURTH Wednesday of each month the fun continues with “Fun for All Ages”. We put choir and EYC on hold and everyone comes together for some recharging through fun!
In April Fun for All Ages on April 24th.