All Hallows Eve – October 24th 5:30pm
- Carnival Games & Face Painting 5:30-6:30 in grassy area next to church office.
- Adult beverages & Snacks 5:30pm in Daniel Hall
- Dinner service begins 6:15pm in Daniel Hall – Harvest Inspired Meal with all the trimmings
- Costume Parade, Chance to be “spooked” if you dare!
- PIE CONTEST – Prepare your favorite recipe for a chance to be crowned Pie King or Queen.
- Contact the church office to make your reservations Adults $6, Children under age of 11 $4, Family Max $25
Recharge & Rejoice Wednesdays:
Recharge with the beautiful liturgy of the Celtic Service at 5:30pm. Then mosey over to Daniel Hall for a delicious home cooked meal (Adults $5, Children under 11 $3, Family Maximum $20). Rejoice in song with Choir! Youth Choir (grades 6-12) 6-6:45pm, and Junior Choir from 6:15-7pm. Come Join Our Song!
- October 3rd – Rotisserie chicken quarters, broccoli, candid yams & Pineapple Upside down cake
- October 10th – Speak Cheesy gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- October 17th – Beefy Mac, green beans, butter corn, cobbler
- October 24th- Harvest Inspired menu: Brats, sour kraut, german potatoe salad. Hotdogs, Chips and carrots for Kids
The FOURTH Wednesday of each month the fun continues with “Fun for All Ages”. We put choir and EYC on hold and everyone comes together for some recharging through fun!